Accounting & Maintenance Coordinator
The Women’s Center of Tarrant County is seeking a full time Accounting and Maintenance Coordinator in our Business Operations department. Our office ensures compliance with state, federal, and local laws; administers internal policy, employee benefits, compensation and all things related to the care of our building to support the direct service work of our dedicated staff. This requires the complicated and often stressful work of our team to meet deadlines for payroll, grant, and financial reporting. Our mission drives the work of our program, fundraising, and administrative staff.
Duties and Responsibilities include
Ideal candidates will have:
- Ensure compliance and administration with internal policies and applicable state and federal laws
- Responsible for full array of Accounts Payable functions
- Responsible for maintaining adequate supplies for janitorial, maintenance, and office needs
- Responsible for ensuring Women’s Center owned building is maintained by coordinating work with outside vendors including electrical, plumbing, HVAC, janitorial, and grounds.
- Extremely high organizational skills, strict attention to detail, and a drive for accuracy
- An understanding of cross-functional support
- A sense of integrity, personal responsibility, dedication, and commitment to work well done
- The ability to work effectively with others and to add value to a diverse team with diverse ideas
- A passion to do work that matters
- A desire to see their work impact all Women’s Center staff
- Strong communication skills in order transform personal and business needs into mission driven results
- Basic understanding of the need for preventive maintenance of equipment, building and grounds
E-mail resume, cover letter with salary requirements to:
SUBJECT LINE: Accounting & Maintenance Coordinator
No phone calls please.
Our commitment is to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age (40 & over), disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, other non-merit based factors or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws.
- Associate of Science, or Associated of Applied Business or related field
- Advanced MS Excel skills needed for import, export and complicated data calculations
- Strong understanding of transaction flow in an integrated accounting system
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion
- Excellent problem solving/judgment skills, and high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational skills, and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet various deadlines