JOB TITLE: Accounting Specialist – Finance
TITLE OF SUPERVISOR: EVP & CFO
Perform various accounting functions for the Chamber. Process all cash receipts and manage the A/R sub ledger. Excellent customer service and a passion to create a positive energy and excitement for Chamber members, staff and volunteers.
Essential duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
- Assist EVP & CFO
- Process all cash receipts
- Prepare journal entries and manage GL accounts
- Bank and Event Reconciliations
- Maintain A/R sub ledger
- Assist with Document Retention Software
- Manage all incoming and outgoing mail
- Assist CFO with Foundations and other entities
- Create spreadsheets with data for special projects
- Performs other related duties as required
- Must have 2 years of general accounting experience with Great Plains.
- A/R and database skills required.
- Experience with document retention software a must.
- Must have STRONG accounting software and database skills along with excellent organizational, communication and computer skills.
- ChamberMaster experience is a plus.
- Requires excellent listening and interpersonal skills.