Be PROUD of what you do:
You'll join a mission-driven team and agency dedicated to supporting our clients. We have been entrusted with a 112-year legacy of doing good and we have set forth a bold goal of ending poverty in our community. Our services are uniquely positioned to address a myriad of key factors that keep families from reaching their bigger, brighter future. We have identified five different areas, or pathways, in which our programs create impact: financial resiliency, education credentials, emotional resiliency, resource stability, and employment. And we're growing our team to make it all happen! Though we are guided by our Catholic Faith, you do not have to be Catholic to join our team or receive services.
You'll get to....
- Provide Executive level Administrative support to the Head of the People Team by influencing and creating an atmosphere of consistency, strong delivery, high level of detail, and reliability.
- Use quick problem solving skills and give clear communication.
- Maintain the Head of the People Team’s priorities within agency operations.
- Schedule meetings that reflect the Head of People Team priorities.
- Communicate to agency leadership and staff on behalf of the department and being the ‘gatekeeper’ to the Head of People Team’s time.
- Make sure time management and resource allocation within operations reflects the priority needs of the agency.
- Own your work scope, which means you don’t wait for help to be asked. You anticipate needs before anyone else knows they have arisen.
Are you the newest Executive Assistant?
- · Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent with 2 or more years of experience in an administrative role supporting senior level executive, or a combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Prior experience in Human Resources a plus.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Must have reliable transportation, a current Texas driver’s license, and evidence of auto liability insurance.
Here's the Good Stuff...
- Full-Time position with an hourly range of $21-$24 based on skills and experience.
- Medical/Dental/Life insurance
- 16 paid Holidays (including being closed Christmas Eve through New Years Day)
- In addition, we also offer Vacation and Sick time.
- 403(b) with employer match- up to 6%
- Paid parental/critical illness leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Mentorship Program
- Wellness Program
- Financial Coaching
I'm in...next steps.
We want to know more about you! Send us your resume and cover letter through the "Get Involved" tab on our website: www.catholiccharitiesfortworth.org. Click on “Join Our Team!” to learn more about us. Select the job posting and click the "Apply now" button at the top right of the posting. Be sure to complete all fields so we know who to contact!
Applicants must also complete a work traits survey via this link. Resumes received without being accompanied by a completed survey will not be considered. Due to the volume of responses, only qualified parties will be contacted. No phone calls, please. Catholic Charities Fort Worth is an equal opportunity employer.
Please note: Both the application site and work traits survey site require the creation of a user name and password. These are separate sites.