For more than 80 years, Fort Worth-based EECU community credit union has been committed to providing members A Better Way of Banking®. Today, EECU is one of the largest credit unions in Texas with over $2.2 billion in USD assets and serves over 200,000 members through 15 financial centers across North Texas. In the true spirit of the credit union philosophy “people helping people” EECU was recently honored with the Fort Worth Business Press Corporate Philanthropy Award for employee volunteerism, named Best Bank/Credit Union by the Fort Worth Star Telegram’s readers, and became the 1st credit union in Fort Worth to become Blue Zones certified for promoting employee well-being.
EECU is looking for a Direct Loan servicing Specialist that will be responsible for daily operations regarding the perfection and release of titles for all collateralized accounts, excluding real estate.
Key responsibilities for the Direct Loan Servicing Specialist will be to process title documentation for lien perfection and release. Loan servicing, and quality control areas, which include insurance for total loss, and paying dealer drafts. Assists the Loan Servicing Supervisor in maintaining functions related to VINtek (Electronic Lien Titling). Responsible for compliance of all Federal and State rules and regulations pertaining but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act, Anti-Money Laundering, Bank Bribery Act, NCUA Privacy Regulations, Regulation B, Regulation Z, Service Members Civil Relief, and FCRA/FACTA. Required to attend initial and ongoing annual Bank Secrecy Act training.
Candidates for EECU should possess the following knowledge and experience:
· Two years’ experience in a financial institution, preferably in a title and consumer loan servicing environment
· Familiar with the Texas Department of Transportation (TXDOT) VIN research website
· Knowledge of the process for lien registration and titling for Texas, and other states
· Proficient in Excel
· Professional written and oral communication skills
· High School diploma or equivalent
· EECU will, in compliance with applicable laws, evaluate an applicant’s credit history. Only applicants with a good credit history will be considered for open positions.
EECU is an EOE/Vets/Disabled Employer. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status or on the basis of disability.