For more than 80 years, Fort Worth-based EECU community credit union has been committed to providing members A Better Way of Banking®. Today, EECU is one of the largest credit unions in Texas with over $2.2 billion in USD assets and serves over 200,000 members through 14 financial centers across North Texas. In the true spirit of the credit union philosophy “people helping people” EECU was recently honored with the Fort Worth Business Press Corporate Philanthropy Award for employee volunteerism, named Best Bank/Credit Union by the Fort Worth Star Telegram’s readers, and became the 1st credit union in Fort Worth to become Blue Zones certified for promoting employee well-being.
EECU is looking for a Personal Teller Consultant that will assist members via multiple digital channels such as text, chat, video, online account opening and Personal Teller Machines (PTMs). The position must be flexible and easily transition between channels and responsibilities. Be comfortable, professional and friendly on camera, most of the work is performed on video.
Key responsibilities for the Personal Teller Consultant will include:
Candidates for EECU should possess the following knowledge and experience:
• Minimum one to two years in a high -quality customer service experience
• Six months of financial institution/call center experience
• 6 months of teller experience
• Must be comfortable being on video throughout the day to assist members
• Must be able to handle multiple channels at once
• Customer service skills
• Professional written and oral communication skills
• Organization and time management
• Places a sense of urgency in responding to members
• Must be able to work between our extended hours Monday-Friday 8am-7pm and Saturdays 8:45am-1:30pm
• Bilingual a plus
EECU is an EOE/Vets/Disabled Employer. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status or on the basis of disability.
For more information on our organization and our best in class benefits please visit EECU Careers.