Interested in joining EECU?
For more than 80 years, Fort Worth-based EECU community credit union has been committed to providing members A Better Way of Banking®. Today, EECU is one of the largest credit unions in Texas with over $3.3 billion in USD assets and serves over 260,000 members through 16 financial centers across North Texas. In the true spirit of the credit union philosophy “people helping people” EECU was recently honored with the Fort Worth Business Press Corporate Philanthropy Award for employee volunteerism, named Best Bank/Credit Union by the Fort Worth Star Telegram’s readers, and became the 1st credit union in Fort Worth to become Blue Zones certified for promoting employee well-being.
EECU is looking for a Senior, Business System Analyst (Lending) that will apply proven communication, analytical, development, and problem-solving skills to help maximize retail/call center business unit performance by improving processes and systems. The ideal candidate will enjoy working with end users to identify problems and design solutions, as well as applying hands-on development skills to create some solutions on their own. This position is eligible for a Sign-on Bonus of $1,500.00.
The position will support EECU’s lending systems (direct lending, indirect lending, real estate, collections, and commercial lending) by acting as the liaison to the IT department, providing support and expertise in solving IT-related problems for the business unit. The Business System Analyst, Senior will meet with decision makers, systems owners, and users to define business and operational requirements, design and develop solutions to solve process problems, and identify and resolve systems issues. This can include supporting and configuring line of business applications; reviewing, modeling, and analyzing business processes; creating and implementing new business processes; providing project management for department projects; creating systems proposals and business cases to help evaluate new solutions; and designing solutions and creating functional requirements documents or other artifacts for development projects.
In addition to the analyst functions above, the position may provide hands-on development for smaller projects scoped at under 8 hours of development time. This is ideal for existing developers wanting to work more closely with end users, or analysts wanting to utilize development skills
Responsible for compliance with all policies, procedures, and federal and state rules and regulations including, but not limited to, Bank Secrecy Act, Anti-Money Laundering, Bank Bribery Act and NCUA Privacy Regulations.
Candidates should possess the following knowledge and experience:
• Three to seven years of combined Business Administration, Computer Science, or Management Information systems experience required (unless skills are deemed appropriate by the VP of Information Technology)
• Proven experience in overseeing the design, development, and implementation of software and hardware solutions, systems or products
• Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university in computer related studies or the equivalent in education and work experience
• Extensive practical knowledge in data transformation for use in report software, spreadsheets, graphs, and flow charts
• Demonstrated knowledge of SQL Queries (SQL Reporting Services preferred)
• Working technical knowledge of programming languages used at EECU, including C#, .NET, and T-SQL; development experience highly preferred
• Experience with creating systems models, specifications, diagrams, charts, and process models (BPMN)
• Must be able to work in office a minimum 2 days a week (hybrid schedule)
EECU is an EOE/Vets/Disabled Employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status or on the basis of disability.
For more information on our organization and benefits please visit EECU Careers.