Parking Lot Attendant (Part-Time)
Trail Drive Management Corp. – Dickies Arena of Fort Worth, TX
Dickies Arena will be a 14,000 seat, spectacular multipurpose venue located adjacent to the Will Rogers Memorial Center campus in Fort Worth, Texas. The arena will be owned by the City of Fort Worth and managed by the not-for-profit operating entity, Trail Drive Management Corp (TDMC). The state-of-the-art arena, scheduled to open in November 2019, will host concerts, sporting events and family entertainment, and will be the new home to Fort Worth Stock Show rodeo performances.
Reports to: Assistant Parking Manager
The Parking Attendant is the first and last impression of Dickies Arena and visitors to the surrounding Cultural District. They will manage the efficient ingress and egress into the parking lots. Attendants will perform duties within the parking lots, entrances and interior streets accessing the Arena.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Positions will be based on the daily parking requirements needed to facilitate a consistent traffic management program. These positions are demand based which can alter the shift days and hours from week to week.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Manage the ingress and egress of vehicle traffic at assigned access points on the exterior of the building.
- Safely and efficiently flag cars into assigned parking lots and efficiently load the parking lots in an effective manner.
- Ensure all vehicles are properly split and parked by vehicle permit.
- Provide set-up and break down of signage and traffic management equipment around the exterior of the arena, to include freeways, intersections and interior road, in compliance with the traffic management program.
- Respond to all requests for vehicle assistance and contact the appropriate personnel to facilitate the service.
- Other duties as deemed necessary or as directed.
- Proven customer services experience, preferably in a service industry.
- Must be a positive, outgoing and able to work well with others.
- Proven experience dealing with conflicts and issue resolution.
- Demonstrated sound organizational, coordinating and personal interface skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Professional appearance required.
- Proven job reliability, diligence, dedication and attention to detail.
- Must be flexible with working nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to move, lift and place equipment weighing up to 30 lbs.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Apply on line today at www.TeamWorkOnline.com (Keyword: Dickies Arena)