The Client Service Specialist will be responsible for maintaining and developing systems that enhance workflow and client relations and will be focused on efficiency, productivity, and an exceptional client experience.
Duties of the Client Service Specialist may include, but are not limited to: regular interaction with clients, paperwork management, advisory meeting preparation & follow-up, staff meeting preparation & follow-up, asset transfer management, money movement, placing trades and other office administrative duties as necessary. The Client Service Specialist will report directly to the Chief Investment Officer.
An Ideal Client Service Specialist Is:
- Passionate about Helping People.
- Professional in all areas – attitude, appearance, communications, work ethic, etc.
- An excellent communicator in all formats: written, on the phone, in-person, etc.
- A proven team contributor.
- A critical thinker and problem solver.
- Focused on operational improvements and process efficiency.
- Detail-Oriented and Thorough.
- Technologically Proficient, both in their use of standard office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.) and in their ability to learn new software and technology.
- Looking for a place to begin a career for the long-term.
- This is a salaried position with annual bonus potential, based on job performance.
- Excellent benefits package including 401(k) with company match and health insurance
- Full Time, approximately 40 hrs/week
- Experience a plus in Business, Accounting, Finance