Executive Administrative Assistant – Food & Beverage
Dickies Arena is a 14,000 seat, spectacular multipurpose venue located adjacent to the Will Rogers Memorial Center campus in Fort Worth, Texas. The arena is owned by the City of Fort Worth and managed by the not-for-profit operating entity, Trail Drive Management Corp (TDMC). The state-of-the-art arena hosts concerts, sporting events and family entertainment, and is the new home to Fort Worth Stock Show rodeo performances.
Classification: Non - Exempt Full Time
Reports to: Director of Food & Beverage
Job Description: Trail Drive Management Corp looking for a competent Executive Administrative Assistant to provide personalized support in a well-organized and timely manner for the Director of Food & Beverage; Food & Beverage Leadership Team & Operation.
Essential Duties (include, but are not limited to the following):
TRAIL DRIVE MANAGEMENT CORP. – DICKIES ARENA OF FORT WORTH, TX
- Act as a point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients
- Able to communicate well and be diligent about timely correspondence
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Maintain meeting schedules and provide reminders
- Assist in event planning and provide operational support to the organization
- Assist leadership team with scheduling as needed, tracking of team member certifications, attendance at trainings, etc.
- Assist leadership with coordination of temporary staff and/or not-for-profit groups (if/when appropriate)
- Complete travel arrangements when necessary
- Complete expense reports timely and accurately
- Assist with tracking and coordination of department related purchases/ expenses
- Assist with financial reconciliation and/or event/operational budget management
- Establish and ensure the ongoing maintenance of a filing system for all F&B department related information
- Create reports and update internal databases as required/ requested
- Data entry in various company systems
- Facilitate internal communication to leadership team and/or staff
- Maintain office manager role, ordering supplies, etc. and suggest more efficient ways to run the office and troubleshoot any issues
- Support Food & Beverage/ Dickies Arena Customer Services initiatives
- Support F&B Leadership as requested
- Other Job Responsibilities as assigned
Exercises general supervision over clerical, administrative and professional staff assigned to the department.
While performing the essential functions of this job, the employee will frequently operate a computer and other office devices such as calculators, telephones, copy machines, faxes and printers. Employee will constantly move about inside and outside various areas of the facility before/during/after events to interact with internal/external clients and supervise the work of employees during events. Employee must constantly communicate via telephone, radio and in-person with others and exchange accurate information. Employee will regularly spend time during their shift standing, walking and/or traversing stairs. Employee may occasionally be required due to business demands and event operations to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. As business, maintenance, operations or emergency situations require, employee may sporadically assist in lifting/moving 100 lbs. or more. Employee must be comfortable with raised volume and/ or dark lighting in specific event settings.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Ethical Conduct.
- Strategic Thinking.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Must be a minimum 21 years of age
- Proven experience as an executive administrative assistant, senior executive assistant or other high-level assistant
- Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures
- Candidate should be proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM, and Outlook)
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and diplomacy, discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company and client information
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills; proficiency in English
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Strong attention to detail and proven customer service skills
- Exceptional organization and prioritization
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Works well with others; establishing and maintaining effective relationships with fellow workers and supervisors
- Ability to lift, push, and pull up to 50lbs
- Flexible schedule – nights, weekends, and holidays
- Must be able to work in an environment with fluctuating temperatures