Trail Drive Management Corp. – Dickies Arena of Fort Worth, TX
Dickies Arena is a 14,000-seat, spectacular multipurpose venue located adjacent to the Will Rogers Memorial Center campus in Fort Worth, Texas. The arena is owned by the City of Fort Worth and managed by the not-for-profit operating entity, Trail Drive Management Corp (TDMC). The state-of-the-art arena, opened in November 2019, hosts concerts, sporting events and family entertainment, and is the new home to Fort Worth Stock Show rodeo performances.
Reports to: Technical Services Manager
Dickies Arena is seeking a Content Specialist to provide management support of our digital assets and the installed digital signage systems at the arena. This includes supporting both the creation of content as well as the execution and reporting of played content. The successful candidate will be expected to address a wide range of technologies and functions.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
- Download, convert and program all digital assets for; Concourse Displays, In Venue Displays, and Exterior Kiosks and Marquee
- Keep up to date records of content playlists and ensure current material start and stop dates are met.
- Provide post event summaries and proofs of all advertising and partner activations.
- Work with upcoming events to ensure properly sized and formatted content is delivered. Program content for various forms of playback systems
- Where requested work with upcoming events, partners, and sponsors to create unique and dynamic content for all arena displays.
- Work with event day staff to ensure that all content for events is loaded and tested and plays out properly. Be present for all technical rehearsals and walk through and assist staff with updates or changes. In the absence of the Technical Services Manager make sure all event day staff can execute events as directed by the show
- Provide basic support, replacement and cleaning of TVs, video displays and digital elements as needed. Provide maintenance tracker for scheduled cleanings and repairs by others.
- Assist other departments in creation of training videos, content requests and AV set ups.
- Work with Technical staff for basic office user support when requested.
- Assist in other duties inside the technology departments including set-up, tear-down, day to day maintenance and ongoing trainings.
- Other duties as assigned to support venue operations.
The preferred candidate will:
- Experience with Adobe Master Suite especially Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere and inDesign
- Expert use of content playout systems, ShowControl, vSoft, CiscoVision, Scala, Click Effects
- Understanding of usage of cloud-based file transfer and storage systems
- Advanced knowledge Microsoft Office and Windows operating systems
- Previous experience with content playout in a live events or sports atmosphere.
- Previous experience with non-traditional media spaces.
- Be able to workdays, evenings and/or weekends as required.
- Possess an outgoing personality suited to providing exceptional customer service, solving problems, and a commitment to continuous self-improvement.
- Work well under high pressure situations.
The role is expected to interface and communicate problems, solutions, plans and other information with peers, managers, contractors, and other external people while fulfilling the job duties.
While performing the essential functions of this job, the employee will frequently operate a computer and other office devices such as calculators, telephones, copy machines, faxes, and printers. Employee will constantly move about inside and outside various areas of the facility before/during/after events to interact with internal/external clients and supervise the work of employees during events. Employee must constantly communicate via telephone, email and in-person with others and exchange accurate information. Employee may occasionally be required due to business demands and event operations to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. As business, maintenance, operations, or emergency situations require, employee may sporadically assist in lifting/moving 100 lbs. or more.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.