As part of the Communication and Marketing leadership team, this role manages the relationships with community and professional organizations such as ethnic and majority chambers, advocacy groups, convention and visitors’ bureaus, industry associations and business organizations for the world’s second busiest airport. The role requires building and maintaining strong strategic partnerships with leaders at all levels to develop, implement and refine programs and projects that help the Airport demonstrate a visible and meaningful presence in the DFW community and aviation industry
What you will be doing:
What you need:
- Lead the Airport’s efforts to achieve the Key Results for Community Engagement, ensuring all programs are aligned with the Airport’s comprehensive Strategic Plan.
- Direct effective Board and Owner City relations, the Official Board Action (OBA) processes and other procedures that support efficient and effective operation of the Board for internal and external stakeholders while driving positive relationships with the Owner Cities.
- Provide direction and lead the development of the Airport’s annual Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) report.
- Create, plan and manage major events and programs for community-related activity, which can include but is not limited to educational expos, exhibits, industry shows, fairs, speaking engagements and cooperative promotional agreements, including the Owner Cities Program
- Develop and implement DFW’s Community Engagement strategy programs and initiatives to drive positive perception, while ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Develop and maintain programs that demonstrate DFW’s corporate social responsibility.
What we desire:
- Bachelor’s degree in public administration, business, communications, public relations or related field.
- Seven (7) years of professional-level experience in corporate social responsibility, community relations, communications and/or public relations.
- Five (5) years of supervisory experience.
- Possession of a valid Class C driver’s license.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of nearly 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.
- Extensive community relations and corporate social responsibility experience.
- Experience working with supplier diversity programs
- Well-connected and savvy within the aviation industry and North Texas communities.