Manager of Client Services and Community Engagement
Project Partners, Your Partner for GoodSM, is a Fort Worth-based consulting, creative, and project management firm dedicated to advancing community causes for public, private, and nonprofit organizations.
Our applied energy and expertise in community relations, event management, fundraising, community program development, board/volunteer engagement, and facilitating/training helps guarantee success for the busy, high profile, community cause champions we are privileged to serve.
Founded in 1995, our team has expertly completed 450 assignments for 140 clients to date, and there is much more to do!
At this exciting time in the life of our community and our company, we seek a career-minded nonprofit/marketing/events/fundraising/board engagement professional - a builder of relationships for the common good, with great business acumen, an extraordinary work ethic, and demonstrated success. The ideal candidate will be seeking a challenging, rewarding, full-time WFH opportunity which provides room for advancement and benefits that can far out-weigh traditional ones.
Please visit www.yourprojectpartners.com and follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram.
The Manager of Client Services and Community Engagement will:
- Help drive the company’s strategic vision, organizational goals, outreach, workflows, and results.
- Report to the President, coordinate with our Operations Manager and team of Associates, and foster partnerships with clients, collaborators, and community leaders.
- Provide expert consulting and project management services to clients in our service areas of community relations, event management, fundraising, program development, board and volunteer engagement, and facilitating/training.
- Recruit, support, and retain a team of crazy-good Consultant/Project Manager Associates to also provide expert consulting and project management in our service areas to meet the needs of our growing base of clients.
- Help develop and execute cost-effective marketing, outreach, and practice management strategies to cultivate strong relationships, increase community profile, build business, and create new services and products.
- Help design and execute Project Partners’ 30-year anniversary plans for 2024 and then help lead the way for our fourth decade of service to North Texas and beyond.
Values that undergird our good work:
Entrepreneurial – tenacious, very hard-working, smart, ambitious, resourceful
Consistent – professional, reliable, responsive, proactive, 27 yrs. of proven performance
Dedicated – honored to advance community causes among distinguished nonprofit, educational, corporate, and community leaders of North Texas; grateful to make a difference every day
Expert – educated, experienced, well-rounded, highly skilled, results-driven
Personable – energetic, fun, easy to work with, sense of humor, independent while collaborative
- A minimum of five (5) years of demonstrated success and leadership in nonprofit management - fundraising, board development, event management, community program development, PR/marketing, and facilitating/training – and the ability to capably apply that expertise when producing impeccable work for clients and company initiatives.
- Degree in related field. Certified Fundraising Executive (CFRE) certification or candidate for CFRE certification preferred. Education and workforce development expertise (one of our specialties) a plus.
- In-depth understanding of the community leadership landscape of North Texas.
- Great phone, people, presentation, and writing skills; ability to research, develop, and apply ideas; work independently and as a team; meet deadlines, follow directions, and take initiative.
- A preference for managing multiple tasks and responsibilities. Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills. Commitment to continuous improvement.
- A dedication to represent the Project Partners brand with pride and work within a proven framework we call “the Project Partners Way.”
- Ability to equip and thrive in a Work from Home (WFH) environment and a passion for this proven business model. (Project Partners has been a virtually based business since its founding in 1995.) An appreciation for the flexible work hours this model allows, with a commitment to invest the time and talent necessary to exceed company goals and client expectations.
- Natural aptitude for business and ambition for advancement within Project Partners.
- Ability for independent travel in North Texas for company, client, collaborator, and community meetings and events.
- Excellent technology skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Teams), Dropbox Business, Canva, Adobe suite, Zoom, Google suite, social media, Constant Contact, donor management software programs, and more.
Good to go?
Please apply by e-mailing a resume and cover letter
to email@example.com by Friday, October 15, 2021.
Qualifying applicants will be invited to complete an application.
Select phone, Zoom, and in-person interviews will follow.
If this is not the job for you, please forward to someone who might be interested.
Too, we are always seeking to add to our project-based client services team. If you have interest in only that, please visit here.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks for all you do!