FORT WORTH, Texas (August 2, 2021) – 23 of Tarrant County’s finest restaurants are participating in the 2021 DFW Restaurant Week, which kicks off on August 6 and extends through September 5. This year’s participating restaurants will offer three-course prix fixe dinners for either $39 or $49, with select restaurants also offering two-course lunches for just $19.
For each meal purchased at Tarrant County participating restaurants, 20 percent will be donated back to Fort Worth nonprofit Lena Pope, which works to improve the behavioral and mental health of hundreds of local children and families. With more than $2.3 million raised since 1998, DFW Restaurant Week is one of Lena Pope’s largest annual fundraisers.
Tarrant County restaurants participating in this year’s DFW Restaurant Week include:
• B&B Butchers & Restaurant – 5212 Marathon Avenue – www.bbbutchers.com
• Bonnell's Fine Texas Cuisine – 4259 Bryant Irvin Road – www.bonnellstexas.com
• City Works Eatery & Pour House – 5288 Monahans Avenue – www.cityworksrestaurant.com
• Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse – 812 Main Street – www.delfriscos.com
• Del Frisco's Grille – 154 East 3rd Street – www.delfriscosgrille.com
• Fixture Kitchen & Social Lounge – 401 West Magnolia Avenue – www.fixturefw.com
• Grace – 777 Main Street – www.gracefortworth.com
• Rise Souffle nº3 – 5135 Monahans Avenue – www.risesouffle.com
• Silver Fox Steakhouse – 1651 S. University Drive – www.silverfoxcafe.com
• Texas de Brazil – 101 North Houston Street – www.texasdebrazil.com
• Toro Toro – 200 Main Street – www.torotorofortworth.com
• Waters Restaurant – 301 Main Street – www.waterstexas.com
• Wicked Butcher – 512 Main Street – www.wickedbutcher.com
• Mercury Chop House Arlington – 2221 East Lamar Boulevard – www.mercurychophouse.com
• Piccolo Mondo – 829 East Lamar Boulevard – www.piccolomondo.com
• Restaurant506 at the Sanford House – 506 North Center Street – www.thesanfordhouse.com
• The Melting Pot – 4000 Five Points Drive – www.meltingpot.com
• Next Bistro – 5003 Colleyville Boulevard – www.nextbistrotx.com
• Mac's on Main – 909 South Main Street – www.macsteak.com
• The Classic Café at Roanoke – 504 North Oak Street – www.theclassiccafe.com
• Del Frisco’s Grille – 1200 East Southlake Boulevard – www.delfriscosgrille.com
• Kirby’s Prime Steakhouse – 3305 East Highway 114 – www.kirbyssteakhouse.com
• Fire Oak Grill – 114 Austin Avenue – www.fireoakgrill.com
“Supporting this year’s DFW Restaurant Week is especially important due to the ever-increasing number of local children struggling with anxiety and depression as a result of the pandemic. The more funds we raise from DFW Restaurant Week, the more local families we can help with our mental and behavioral health interventions and counseling/therapy,” said Ashley Elgin, Ph.D., chief executive officer at Lena Pope. “We hope our local residents will see this as an opportunity to give back and open their hearts and wallets to support these benevolent Tarrant County restaurants and our hundreds of local families in-need.”
ABOUT LENA POPE
Lena Pope believes that children possess unlimited potential and are deserving of our investment. Since 1930, Lena Pope has worked to improve child well-being in Tarrant County. Lena Pope provides evidence-based, research-tested programs focusing in prevention and early intervention services that support child development and improve the behavioral and mental health of children and families. Lena Pope uses investment from the community to change lives, families and Tarrant County. For more information, visit www.LenaPope.org.
ABOUT DFW RESTAURANT WEEK
DFW Restaurant Week presented by Your Metroplex Cadillac Dealers is North Texas’ largest culinary event. Each summer, diners enjoy delicious prix fixe meals at fine dining restaurants across the area, with a portion of the price donated to the North Texas Food Bank or Lena Pope. Over the past 24 years, DFW Restaurant Week has raised more than $10 million in donations for its charity partners, including $1 million in 2019 alone. DFW Restaurant Week presented by Your Metroplex Cadillac Dealers is an Audacy event. For the full dish on DFW Restaurant Week, please visit dfwrestaurantweek.com and follow on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.
# # #