Following sold-out runs in the world’s largest cities including London, Melbourne, Chicago, Los Angeles, and New York, the internationally acclaimed Lightscape will make its North Texas debut at the Fort Worth Botanic Garden on Nov. 18 and run on select nights through Jan. 8, 2023. Bank of America, one of the world’s leading financial institutions, has signed on as the presenting sponsor of Lightscape at the 120-acre Fort Worth Botanic Garden.
With a sold-out crowd expected, attendees are encouraged to purchase tickets as early as possible. Tickets are on sale now at https://fwbg.org/lightscape
at the following price levels:
Lightscape at the Fort Worth Botanic Garden also includes 10 custom-designed installations specifically curated for Fort Worth that come to life after dark with color, imagination, and sound. These include:
- The average tour time from start to finish is 1.5 hours, although there is no time limit.
- VIP Experience tickets grant exclusive "arrive anytime" access within the chosen date, as well as one VIP parking spot within the onsite parking lot.
- Guests should plan to arrive at least 20 minutes prior to their entry time slot, allowing time to park, ride the shuttle. and check-in.
- Early entry cannot be accommodated. Late entry is not guaranteed and will be granted at the discretion of the box office.
- Guests should dress appropriately for an outdoor walking experience.
- Food and drink will be available for purchase at the event. Outside food and beverages are not allowed in the Garden.
- If the weather presents a hazard and a risk to safety, the Garden’s decision to cancel the event will be made at 2 p.m. on the day of the event. If Lightscape is canceled, ticket holders will be notified by text message of any cancellation and the re-booking process.
- While parking passes may be purchased on-site, purchasing online before arrival is highly recommended. For more information about on-and-off-site parking, visit: https://fwbg.ticketapp.org/portal/product/38.
- Note: Parking fees will not apply to those arriving via a rideshare vehicle. Rideshare vehicles should enter at the Garden’s North entrance, located at Trail and University Drives.
- To view more detailed information and other frequently asked questions (FAQs), visit https://fwbg.org/lightscape-faqs/.
“Bank of America’s culture is based on strengthening the communities where we live and work, and supporting community events and local nonprofits is a key component in this strategy,” said Mike Pavell, president of Bank of America in Fort Worth/Tarrant County. “It is our honor to serve as the presenting sponsor of Lightscape at the Fort Worth Botanic Garden, as it will bring thousands of people together in the spirit of community during the most beloved time of year.”
“We look forward to transforming the Garden into an enchanting, after-dark spectacular that will surely be the ‘can’t miss’ holiday event of the year,” said Patrick Newman, CEO & president of the Fort Worth Botanic Garden.
Lightscape is produced by the Fort Worth Botanic Garden in association with Sony Music, and creatively produced by Culture Creative.
ABOUT FORT WORTH BOTANIC GARDEN
Located in the heart of the Fort Worth Cultural District, the Fort Worth Botanic Garden offers stunning garden views, exhibits, gift shops, a café, and more within its 120-acre campus. The Garden was established in 1934, is the oldest major botanic garden in Texas, and contains a collection of more than 2,500 species of plants. Long celebrated for its beautiful tropical, rose, and Japanese gardens, the Garden comprises 22 specialty garden spaces, including a tropical conservatory, a public perennial trial garden, and naturalized areas and vistas. For more information, visit www.fwbg.org
.| FB @FortWorthBotanicGarden | Instagram @fortworthbotanicgarden
ABOUT BANK OF AMERICA
At Bank of America, we’re guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. We’re delivering on this through responsible growth with a focus on our environmental, social and governance (ESG) leadership. ESG is embedded across our eight lines of business and reflects how we help fuel the global economy, build trust and credibility, and represent a company that people want to work for, invest in and do business with. It’s demonstrated in the inclusive and supportive workplace we create for our employees, the responsible products and services we offer our clients, and the impact we make around the world in helping local economies thrive. An important part of this work is forming strong partnerships with nonprofits and advocacy groups, such as community, consumer, and environmental organizations, to bring together our collective networks and expertise to achieve greater impact. Learn more at about.bankofamerica.com
and connect with us on Twitter (@BofA_News). For more Bank of America news, including dividend announcements and other important information, visit the Bank of America newsroom and register for news email alerts. www.bankofamerica.com
ABOUT SONY MUSIC
Sony Music has been delivering illuminated Christmas trails for nine years. Each trail is carefully designed to showcase the natural and unique environment of the individual location. There are currently 30 trails across the UK, Europe, USA, and Australia within the My Christmas Trails and Lightscape portfolios. The chosen partners for national and international heritage brands such as The National Trust; Forestry England; and work with a number of prestigious venues, including Blenheim Palace; The Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew; Royal Botanic Garden, Edinburgh; Chicago Botanic Garden; Brooklyn Botanical Garden, San Antonio Botanical Garden and Royal Botanic Gardens Victoria, Melbourne, Australia. Learn more at https://mychristmastrails.co.uk
/ | FB @mychristmastrails | Twitter @mychristmastrails | Instagram @mychristmastrails
ABOUT CULTURE CREATIVE
Culture Creative is a creative project and production management company based in the northeast of England. The company works across a wide range of cultural fields including art, sport, heritage, tourism, festivals, and events, developing projects from concept to delivery. Since 2013 Culture Creative has worked closely with Sony Music to create illuminated trails in various venues across the UK and overseas. Learn more at culturecreative.co.uk
. | FB @culturecreativeltd | Twitter @CCLCreative | Instagram @culturecreativeltd
# # #