JOB TITLE: Business Manager
REPORTS TO: General Manager
OBJECTIVE: Manage all accounting functions including oversight of all bank and credit card accounts, risk management, budgets, cash flow, cost analysis, taxes, audit planning and financial reporting.
HOURS: Full Time Exempt. Office Hours: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday. Evening and Weekend hours as needed based on production schedule
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
Excellent verbal, organizational and communication skills. Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Quickbooks and ticketing systems. Experience with payroll processing systems preferred.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum 10 years’ experience in general ledger accounting, reporting, budgeting and audit preparation. Minimum 5 years’ experience in non-profit arts operations management.
Casa Mañana is committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse arts community in Fort Worth. We welcome applicants of all backgrounds, abilities, ethnicities, gender identities and ages to apply for positions. Casa Mañana is an equal opportunity employer.
- Preparation, analysis and presentation of financial statements and budgets
- Financial liaison with banks, business community, board members and Casa Mañana staff
- Profit and loss presentation and analysis
- Monthly reconciliation of general ledger, performance events, tuition and donations
- Settlement reports for all productions, weekly or combined as needed
- Preparation of financial components for grant applications
- Coordinate with all insurance needs including general liability, workers compensation, automobile insurance, employee health, dental life and vision
- Monthly sales tax and alcohol gross receipts and sales tax reports and payments
- Cash management and cash flow projections
- Primary liaison for annual audit including planning, risk assessment, process memos, schedules, field work, review of variances and discussion of draft report
- Oversee staff accountant
- Other duties as assigned by general manager