We are looking for a dynamic, organized, self-starter to join our Human Resources department as an HR Assistant.
The HR Assistant provides hands on support to our Employees, Managers, and the Human Recourse Department. The role is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing great internal customer support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement.
• Be a point of contact for employee questions and concerns. Partner with the HR team to appropriately answer and address employee questions with a sense of urgency and high level of service.
• Support the HR team with administrative functions such as managing the HR e-mail box, creating PowerPoint presentations and developing spreadsheets to help analyze HR trends.
• Support the benefits function and interface with new hires on selecting their benefits, working with our providers on proper enrollment, tuition reimbursement and benefit billing reconciliation.
• Coordinate and schedule EECU’s wellness and employee events.
• Develop content for weekly Benefit/HR communications.
• Assist with the recruitment process by scheduling interviews and coordinating internal applicants.
• Assist in the onboarding process.
• Work daily in our Human Resource System.
• Strong administrative experience working in a fast-paced environment.
• Advanced level skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• One-year previous Human Resource experience a plus.
• Demonstrated exceptional customer service required.
• Experience with HR systems.
EECU is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. EECU is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
EECU is an EOE/Vets/Disabled Employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.
For more information on our organization and benefits please visit EECU Careers at www.eecu.org/careers.