Parking Lot Cashier (Part-Time)
Trail Drive Management Corp. – Dickies Arena of Fort Worth, TX
Dickies Arena will be a 14,000 seat, spectacular multipurpose venue located adjacent to the Will Rogers Memorial Center campus in Fort Worth, Texas. The arena will be owned by the City of Fort Worth and managed by the not-for-profit operating entity, Trail Drive Management Corp (TDMC). The state-of-the-art arena, scheduled to open in November 2019, will host concerts, sporting events and family entertainment, and will be the new home to Fort Worth Stock Show rodeo performances.
Reports to: Assistant Parking Manager
The Parking Lot Cashier is our first and last impression of the Dickies Arena and visitors to the surrounding Cultural District. The position will manage the efficient ingress into assigned arena parking lots. Cashiers will perform duties within the entrances of the parking lots accepting either payment for parking access or verifying pre-purchased permits via a fee computer or handheld device.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Positions will be based on the daily parking requirements needed to facilitate a consistent traffic management program. These positions are demand based which can alter the shift days and hours from week to week.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Provide customer service to guests as they enter/exit the parking locations.
- Quickly and efficiently process payment transactions via either cash, credit or pre-paid parking permits.
- Responsible for all vehicles that enter the parking location through your identified lane.
- Assist guests with directions to other locations or quickest entry points to the facility.
- Ensure all vehicles are properly parked by vehicle permit.
- Provide set-up and break down of signage and traffic management equipment around the assigned parking location, in compliance with the traffic management program.
- Other duties as deemed necessary or as directed.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Apply on line today at www.TeamWorkOnline.com (Keyword: Dickies Arena)
- Proven customer services experience, preferably in a service industry.
- Previous cashier experience or strong math skills.
- Comfortable around cashiering environment.
- Must be a positive, outgoing and able to work well with others.
- Proven experience dealing with conflicts and issue resolution.
- Demonstrated sound organizational, coordinating and personal interface skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Professional appearance required.
- Proven job reliability, diligence, dedication and attention to detail.
- Must be flexible with working nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to move, lift and place equipment weighing up to 30 lbs.