Clayton Youth Enrichment is Tarrant County’s largest, on-site, youth enrichment provider. The non-profit agency serves 7,000+ children and families annually through its after school and other out-of-school time enrichment programs.
Clayton Youth Enrichment is currently recruiting After School Care Specialist for Fort Worth, Crowley, and Keller.
Clayton is a before and after school youth enrichment program. We serve over 80 locations in the Fort Worth, Crowley, Keller, and Birdville ISD. If you love working with children then we have the job for you....
SUMMARY OF JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsible for planning and implementation of program directives that meet agency and regulatory standards.
· Plan and provide children with developmentally appropriate activities and experiences with a good balance between free choice and planned activities
· Provide constant visual supervision of all children
· Consider each child in relation to his/her cultural and socioeconomic background, treating each child with dignity and respect
· Record daily attendance and know the number, names, and age of children in their assigned groups at all times
· Display sound judgment in all situations
· Exhibit self-control
· Observe scheduled work hours by being punctual and prepared
· Maintain confidentiality of parents, children, and staff
· Function as a cooperative member of the team
· Attend staff meetings and agency training as required
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
· Must be at least 18 years of age
· High School Diploma or equivalent required
Monday - Friday / 6:30am- 8am to 3pm - 6:30pm
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: Starting pay $11.00 then will increase $.25/hour every three months until reaching a rate of $13/hour.