Hill School of Fort Worth is looking for a Director of Enrollment Management to oversee all aspects of the enrollment and retention process. Located in southwest Fort Worth, Hill School is a college preparatory, private school for K-12 students with dyslexia, dysgraphia, dyscalculia, ADHD, high-functioning ASD, and other learning differences.
We are hopeful that you’ll consider Hill as your first choice employer. Check out our website at: www.hillschool.org
Director of Enrollment Management, Hill School
Reports to: Head of School
Goal/Objectives: This position is responsible for developing and implementing data-informed admission strategies and policies to attract and retain mission-appropriate students.
This position requires the ability to share the Hill School story and mission both in writing and in-person gatherings with prospective families, community members, and referral sources. The Director should possess a sincere empathy for prospective families, an awareness of learning needs, and be able to manage expectations and deliver admission decisions in a caring, honest manner.
Primary Responsibilities include:
Qualifications and Skills
Bachelor’s degree required; some admission-related experience preferred. The Director of Enrollment Management should be empathetic, patient, and flexible with an ability to think innovatively, creatively, and strategically. This person must be energetic and enthusiastic with a customer service and marketing orientation. This person will need to be accessible, approachable, and have a good sense of humor. The ideal applicant must also work well with children, ages 5 – 18.
- Engage and inform prospective parents and students about Hill School and the benefits of a Hill School education on an individual, small, and large group basis.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with area referral sources including schools, diagnosticians, and other organizations.
- Plan, manage and execute admission-related events such as open houses, campus tours, and student visits.
- Lead correspondence with prospective families to move them from inquiry to enrollment in a timely manner.
- Coordinate systematic and efficient handling of applications and communication with parents of applicants so that the process supports and honors the student and family.
- Handle student information with respect and confidentiality.
- Work with faculty and Admission Team to evaluate each potential student.
- Manage parent and student expectations and deliver admission decisions in a manner that is honest, caring, and diplomatic.
- Collaborate with Communications and Engagement Manager to develop and execute the enrollment plan to align with Hill School advancement efforts.
- Maintain record of the school’s current and historic admission statistics.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to Joanna Gant at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Work as an active team member to support all school efforts.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products expected, Blackbaud experience preferred.
- Work schedule is Mon-Fri, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., but should allow flexibility to include some evenings and weekend events.
- Full-time position. Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package are provided.
- Valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation required. Must be able to pass a background check.