Clayton Youth Enrichment is Tarrant County’s largest, on-site, youth enrichment provider. The non-profit agency serves 7,000+ children and families annually through its after school and other out-of-school time enrichment programs.
Clayton is currently recruiting a Early Childcare Teacher.
If you love working with children then we have the job for you....
SUMMARY OF JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsible for planning and implementation of program directives that meet agency and regulatory standards.
- Provide a safe and healthy environment for the children
- Plan and provide children with developmentally appropriate activities and experiences with a good balance between free choice and planned activities
- Complete and implement plan sheets weekly
- Consider each child in relation to his/her cultural and socioeconomic background, treating each child with dignity and respect
- Coordinate food service
- Share upkeep of facilities used by the agency
- Maintain confidentiality of parents, children, and staff
- Attend staff meetings and agency training as required
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- MUST have at least 1-year early childcare experience (12 to 18-month-old)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $12.00 per hour