PeopleFund seeks a dynamic and energetic individual to work with our Loan Officers in the preparation of loan packages while providing exceptional customer service to prospects, clients and partner. PeopleFund is a non-profit community lender and business education provider. This position reports to our Regional Lending Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist loan applicants from application to closing by phone, in person, online, and email.
• Maintain loan application database MMS.
• Regularly update and maintain loan production pipeline.
• Maintain and track program specific goals and initiatives, including community impact.
• Assist with SBA loan processing.
• Verifies accurate records are maintained in customer files.
• Gather required loan documents from clients and partners.
• Attend and participate in lending events and outreach activities in support of PeopleFund’s mission.
• All other duties as assigned.
• Outgoing and professional personality.
• Experience in customer service.
• Experience in loan processing, accounting, and reading financials preferred.
• Able to multitask and handle competing demands.
• Enthusiasm for organization and a tidy work environment.
• Excellent written and oral communications skills.
• Software Proficiency: Microsoft Office Professional and Email.
• Spanish language a plus.