CAMP FIRE IS HIRING!!
Great Opportunity to work for Camp Fire! We are seeking an HR professional to join our Administrative team. Further your HR career through experience in a highly professional, non-profit work environment. Camp Fire First Texas is accepting resumes for a Human Resources Manager, located in north Fort Worth. This is a year-round, full-time position.
The HR Manager is responsible for all aspects of the human resources processes. The successful candidate will need to be able to prioritize tasks, stay organized, act as employee liaison, interact with benefits brokers, and support those in leadership roles within the organization. Knowledge of employments laws and compliance is vital.
- At least 21 years of age
- Knowledge of Human Resources practices, procedures and employment laws
- Previous HR experience (at least 3 years)
- Bachelor’s Degree required, may substitute experience plus education
- Strong administrative and organization skills
ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, or a related field
- Experience in benefits administration including open enrollment (electronic and manual)
- Ability to conduct new hire and benefits orientations
- Ability to reconcile benefits billings
- Experience with hiring, terminations, employee disciplinary actions
- Familiar with Payroll, time cards, benefits deductions
- Familiar with PayCor
- Ability to communicate verbally in person, by phone and in writing
Commensurate with education and experience
Interested persons should apply by submitting an online application, cover letter and resume at www.CampFireFW.org/Careers.
Camp Fire First Texas is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The organization will not discriminate against any individual because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, disability or other reason prohibited by the fair employment laws. Reasonable accommodation will be provided in an effort to advance employment opportunities for individuals with disabilities. Employment at Camp Fire First Texas is on an at-will basis. The employee and the organization are each free to terminate the relationship at any time without cause.
Due to the volume of responses, only qualified parties will be contacted. No phone calls or emails, please.
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to organize multiple tasks and priorities in a fast paced environment
- Ability to use computer and appropriate software (Excel, Word, and PayCor)