Manager of Premium Sales and Reporting
Trail Drive Management Corp. – Dickies Arena of Fort Worth, TX
Dickies Arena is a 14,000 seat, spectacular multipurpose venue located adjacent to the Will Rogers Memorial Center campus in Fort Worth, Texas. The arena is owned by the City of Fort Worth and managed by the not-for-profit operating entity, Trail Drive Management Corp (TDMC). The state-of-the-art arena has hosted concerts, sporting events and family entertainment, is the new home to Fort Worth Stock Show rodeo performances.
Classification: Non-exempt Full Time
Reports to: Director of Marketing
Supervisory responsibility: Yes
Overview: TDMC is looking for a highly motivated Manager of Premium Sales and Reporting professional with experience in the arena industry.
Job Description: Responsible for the premium sales department, budget, managing inventory and generating reports for the premium seating department. Ensures appropriate resources to achieve financial and business objectives.
Essential Duties (include but are not limited to the following):
Qualified applicants must display strong organizational, time-management, excellent oral and written communication, customer service and problem-solving skills. Ability to function in a fast-paced environment, balance multiple initiatives simultaneously and adhere to deadlines is key. Must be a team player with a positive attitude, self-confidence, professionalism, resourcefulness, integrity, motivation, and a very strong work ethic. Position requires flexibility for event duties with willingness to work beyond normal business hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Manage, oversee and track all premium seating clients contracts including but not limited to, length of term, annual fees, security deposits, price freezes and any details when applicable
- Maintain premium seating revenue and expense budgets
- Oversee the premium sales department and review monthly and annual revenue goals
- Responsible for rate card for all premium products
- Create and manage single event VIP packages with package pricing
- Track all facets of premium seating contracts current and historical information (i.e. renewals, existing, new sales, bad debt, forfeited rent, etc.)
- Accurately update all sales reports monthly and annually which details the revenue summary of components of premium sales
- Generate and revise any renewal and new sale reports weekly, monthly and annually
- Work closely with the Finance department on all invoicing and collections efforts
- Identify any potentially bad debt accounts and work directly with the Legal department. Attend any arbitration or hearings when applicable
- Responsible for the annual rollover of premiums seasons year over year and create all price codes for premium seasons and work directly with box office to create any ticket types, descriptions, etc.
- Verifies and submits all commission reports for any inventory sold under the premium seating umbrella
- Approve all contracts that are sent out to new and current clients
- Responsible for reporting inventory data and preparing analysis for revenue potential
- Create and distribute all premium seating financial and ticket reports
- Establish positive working relationship with all departments to ensure success of the operation of the premium seating department
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of 5 + years of prior sports/industry is preferred
- Experience in Archtics preferred
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Knowledge of Salesforce, KORE and Sage InTacct is a plus