Partnership Activation Coordinator
Trail Drive Management Corp. – Dickies Arena of Fort Worth, TX
Dickies Arena is a 14,000 seat, spectacular multipurpose venue located adjacent to the Will Rogers Memorial Center campus in Fort Worth, Texas. The arena is owned by the City of Fort Worth and managed by the not-for-profit operating entity, Trail Drive Management Corp (TDMC). The state-of-the-art arena, opened in November 2019, hosts concerts, sporting events and family entertainment, and is the new home to Fort Worth Stock Show rodeo performances.
Classification: Non-Exempt Full Time
Reports to: Director of Marketing
The partnership activation coordinator will be responsible for maintaining and cultivating relationships with all corporate partners Trail Drive Management Corp. (TDMC) at Dickies Arena. The ideal candidate will have strong communications and organizational skills and can manage contracts, problem solve and provide exceptional customer service to all venue partners.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
- Coordinate and lead activation of Dickies Arena’s corporate partnership agreements
- Exceed partner expectations by overdelivering
- Develop, improve and renew corporate relationships by managing expectations of all contractual elements and provide opportunities for added new value
- Create annual partner recaps that illustrate partnership and highlight all activation efforts throughout the contract year
- Communicate with corporate partners to create and maintain relationships through excellent customer service
- Manage on-site partner activation and coordinate with other departments
- Develop process of tracking assets and measuring the effectiveness of assigned partnership platforms to demonstrate partner ROI
- Manage and maintain contracts
- Manage budgets and collect revenues from venue partners
- Coordinate efforts to develop and load partner artwork for all venue assets
- Assist with sponsorship presentations and meetings, including renewal proposals, mid-season and end-of-year recap presentations, etc.
- Coordinate all partner-related events, including luncheons, networking events and hospitality outings
- Act as a liaison between venue partners and Dickies Arena
- Provide unprecedented customer service and superior level of productivity and responsiveness
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Ability to work some nights and weekends a must.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- An in-depth understanding of the Fort Worth market landscape
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Must be a self-starter who takes initiative in identifying ways to further improve partner relationships
- Must be detail-oriented and organized
- Must be able to identify and address issues or problems that may arise during relationship
- Strong verbal and written skills in the English language required
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and project management skills required
- Ability to meet deadlines and follow through on project outline or strategies
- Problem-solving and multitasking skills
- Meets or exceeds timelines in a fast-paced environment
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sports management, marketing or other related field
- Minimum 1-2 years of corporate partnership or client support experience