REPORTS TO: Director of Development
OBJECTIVE: Supports the development department by making asks to lower-level donors, cultivating new donors and assisting in all donor events, stewardship, benefit fulfillment, donor database, reports and all other development projects.
- Full-time Exempt
- Office Hours: Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Evening and Weekend hours based on weekly theatre and after-hours donor events as scheduled
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
- Execute fundraising initiatives that include but are not limited to developing a successful annual giving strategy for donors $1,000 and below.
- Manage a portfolio of lower-level donors and donor prospects for cultivation, solicitation and stewardship of annual fund, corporate sponsorships and season ticket holders.
- Oversee all aspects of gift processing, tax receipting and acknowledgments in a timely manner as well as supporting constituent records management.
- Develop and execute a successful End of Year appeal.
- Fulfill and handle all annual benefits and all gala benefits for donors.
- Generate donor Honor Roll for Broadway and Children’s Theatre Playbill.
- Assist in all aspects of Board Meetings (e.g. reminder emails, meeting packets and minutes, RSVP tracking and coordinating meals for meetings).
- Support the planning and execution of annual gala, auction, and all donor events (Dinner on Stage, Producer’s Club and Que Pasas).
- Create Casa Mañana’s Annual Report.
- Coordinate and execute all 3rd party events.
- Must be present and assist in preparation for all donor events including set up and clean up.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Must have great attitude, ability to work with a close-knit team, must be team player and must be willing to go above and beyond expectations.
EDUCATION: College degree or equivalent
SKILLS: Good typing; exceptional verbal, organizational, and communication skills; basic office equipment, Microsoft Office Suite and cash handling. Raisers Edge and Archtics database experience a plus.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum two years in development or non-profit experience.
Please send a cover letter and resume to Jessica.email@example.com. No calls, please.