CAMP FIRE IS HIRING!!
Great Opportunity for Full-Time Work. This is an exciting opportunity to help take the first registered early education apprenticeship program in Texas into the next stages of development. This position is responsible for all aspects of the early education apprenticeship offered by Camp Fire, including but not limited to planning, logistics, quality, participation, reporting, data management and year-end financial results.
Camp Fire First Texas is accepting resumes for an Early Education Apprenticeship Director based out of Fort Worth, Texas. The Directors works closely with the Director of School Readiness and the Vice President of Early Education Workforce Development to grow and to implement the program.
Individuals on the early education team are responsible for contributing to a work-culture that reflects the Camp Fire values of inclusion, data-informed decision-making, growth mindset, collaboration, hands-on-learning, and whole child approaches.
- Bachelor’s Degree in ECE/CD, business or related field
- Demonstrated experience in budget management, project management and personnel management
- Strong computer skills - proficiency in Excel, MS Office Suite (Word, Powerpoint, etc.)
- Detail oriented and strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated experience as a leader with strategic planning skills to lead team in capitalizing on opportunities and addressing challenges, ability to guide change, and lead collaborative community efforts
- Demonstrated ability to develop, execute and manage programs
- Demonstrated ability to focus on results, effectively communicate goals and impact, and collaboratively problem-solve
- Demonstrated experience with establishing and managing strong external partnerships
- Demonstrated experience in promoting positive relationships and collaboration with partner organizations
ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS:
- Master’s Degree in ECE/CD or related field
- Experience with child care program management, coaching, teaching
- Familiarity with Registered Apprenticeship standards
- Knowledge of early education principles, practices and trends in the field
- Knowledge of Texas’ Minimum Standards for child care programs as well as other industry standards for quality early learning
$55,000-$60,000 annually + benefits
Interested persons should apply by submitting an online application, cover letter and resume at www.CampFireFW.org/Careers.
Camp Fire First Texas
2700 Meacham Blvd.
Fort Worth, TX 76137
Camp Fire First Texas is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The organization will not discriminate against any individual because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, disability or other reason prohibited by the fair employment laws. Reasonable accommodation will be provided in an effort to advance employment opportunities for individuals with disabilities. Employment at Camp Fire First Texas is on an at-will basis. The employee and the organization are each free to terminate the relationship at any time without cause.
Due to the volume of responses, only qualified parties will be contacted. No phone calls or emails, please.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 20 pounds.
- Must be able to observe teaching through site and sound
- Must be able to drive and have transportation to get to meetings and programs
- Must be able to evaluate professional development and mentoring services.
- Must be able to engage with virtual technology effectively (Zoom, Google Classroom, etc.)