- The Vickery – the acquisition, renovation, and rebranding of a 46,000-square-foot, four-story office building located at 3909 Hulen Street in Fort Worth
- The Val – the development of a new 125-unit high-quality boutique multifamily community located at Hulen and Valentine Streets in Fort Worth
- The Shops at Ranch House – the acquisition and renovation of a 16,000-square-foot center located at Ranch House Road and Interstate 20 in Willow Park
- The Shops at Alta Mere – the acquisition and renovation of a 20,000-square-foot retail center located at Alta Mere and Interstate 30 in Fort Worth
- West Loop Business Park – the development of a new 160,000-square-foot business park located near West Loop 820 and Clifford Street in White Settlement, providing small bay office/warehouse space serving west Fort Worth and Parker County
- True North Mansfield – the development of a new five-acre, 200-unit high-quality multifamily community located at North Street and Newt Patterson Road in downtown Mansfield
- Urban Union – the continued redevelopment of downtown Arlington’s largest mixed-use district, featuring 140,000 square feet of office, apartments, retail, restaurant, and bar space along East Front Street
“Our new name, ‘Street Realty,’ reflects our collective passion for urban projects and is a fun play on the fact that all buildings are located on some sort of street. We also like to think of ourselves as having forward-thinking street smarts,” said Ryan Dodson, co-founder of Street Realty. “And with our 39 years of commercial real estate experience and expertise, we’re ready to take Street to new heights. We’re not a start-up; we’re leveling up. Our goal is to become one of Tarrant County’s most respected and valued partners in real estate.”
According to Ryan Dodson, whose father, Jerry Dodson, originally founded the firm in 1984, the rebranding effort was driven by the company’s growth, wide variety of projects, and continued expansion of services.
The company originally started as an Arlington-based property manager and developer. Once Ryan joined the company in 2002, it expanded services and established a decades-long track record of successful residential and commercial projects, including notable redevelopment projects in downtown Arlington such as 404 Border, Block 300, and Urban Union. In the more recent years, the company has become active throughout Fort Worth, including projects in South Main Village, Magnolia Village, The Foundry District, and Clearfork. Dodson’s projects include notable customers such as The Bearded Lady, Nickel City, Salsa Limon, Fort Worth ENT, Fort Worth Locals, Panther City Salon, and more.
Alex Bryant joined the company in 2020 and brought with him years of commercial brokerage experience, where, under the Dodson CRE umbrella, he successfully launched a third-party services team. Bryant’s development experience includes the 2022 completion of the notable Texas Wesleyan student housing project, ‘The Rosedale,’ which garnered community-wide praise and filled a much-needed demand for modern on-campus student housing at the University.
After joining forces in 2020, Dodson and Bryant ramped up their focus on urban projects with the development of ‘The 701,’ a 68,000-square-foot mixed-use project in Magnolia Village, which is home to VLK Architects, Shinjuku Station, and will soon be joined by acclaimed Fort Worth chef, Marcus Paisley’s, newest restaurant, Walloon’s.
“Street Realty will carry on Dodson CRE’s mission of providing superior real estate services that exceed client expectations,” said Alex Bryant, co-founder of Street Realty. “We are so excited to announce our new brand and our move to Fort Worth as it marks a significant milestone for our company’s growth trajectory. We look forward to seeing what opportunities lie ahead for Street Realty as we set out on this new journey.”
ABOUT STREET REALTY
Fort Worth, Texas-based Street Realty is a provider of forward-thinking commercial real estate services, specializing in the acquisition, entitlement, development, and management of high-quality commercial real estate projects throughout North Texas. For more information, visit Street Realty: