Convention Information Bureau
The Fort Worth Convention & Visitors Bureau is the marketing organization for the city's hospitality industry. We connect leisure and business visitors with the unique Fort Worth experience, from our western heritage to our distinct cultural offerings.
Our offerings include:
- Marketing services to promote the city as a great travel destination and to partner with local events and attractions
- Convention Sales to help meeting planners choose Fort Worth for meetings large and small
- Convention Services to help create special experiences and build attendance
- Tourism specialists to design itineraries for groups and travel trade
- Visitor centers, staffed by local experts, in the Stockyards National Historic District and in downtown Sundance Square