What We Do
- We serve as a check and balance system for the city that advocates an appropriate ratio of police to citizens and diversity in the force. We strive to protect the people's tax investment in their officers.
- We ensure stability of a professional police department as a champion of competitive pay, benefits and appropriate working conditions. - Attracting and retaining the highest quality officers is essential to a safe and stable community
- We allow Fort Worth's officers to act with a clear mind and brave heart. FWPOA cares and provides for injured and fallen officers and their families
- We assist FWPD to continually adapt by bringing shared knowledge, best practices and training from national and international experts
- We liaise with citizens and community groups to ensure fair treatment and understanding of all members of the community
- We support our community through charitable organizations and actions