We offer research-based, experiential empathy training. Empathy training is learning practicable skills related to self-awareness, shifting mindsets in ways that allow positive interactions, effective listening and communication in and out of conflict, and more robust problem-solving to find improvement in your personal and professional lives. For business leaders, empathy training supports a stronger and more productive team culture.
The research is clear:
• 64% of employees are disengaged in their work and workplace.
• 74% of disengaged employees are actively looking for new employment.
• 58% of employees have left a job because they didn’t feel valued by their boss.
• 90% of US workers say empathetic leadership leads to higher job satisfaction
• 85% report that empathetic leadership in the workplace increases productivity among employees
• 92% say that when looking for a job, they will specifically look for organizations that demonstrate empathy
Numerous studies on empathy in leadership come to the same conclusion: empathic leaders create work environments characterized by psychological safety and trust in which employees feel valued, motivated, and a sense of belonging. As a result, organizations with empathic leaders enjoy greater retention, productivity, engagement, and increased profits. In these high-trust environments, employees thrive. And when employees thrive, organizations thrive.
Empathy is our passion. Let our know how we can help your organization.